CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Engineer
The CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Any Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruiting Any Engineers.
About CBRE South Asia Private Limited
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
2-4+ years of work experience in the field of planning & budgeting of real estate projects
Should have good exposure in construction/ monitoring/ asset mgmt./ risk advisory.
The candidate needs to be well versed with the following skillsets at an individual level:
- Sound knowledge on building approval processes, applicable FAR / FSI understanding
- Knowledge on various approvals required for residential, commercial, industrial, township projects in 2 or more states at least
- Ability to review construction drawings Civil, MEP, Finishing
- To prepare/track Construction schedules on Microsoft Projects / primavera
- Knowledge of Construction budgets / Construction contract / bill system/ construction material reconciliation/ Material procurement process.
- Understanding of detailed rates for construction activities Civil, MEP, and finishing
Construction execution knowledge
- The candidate should have managed a team and also should have experience of working (directly/ indirectly) with developers and funds
- Candidate should be able to give direction to a team on construction costs and approval related aspects
- Good communication and analytical skills, report writing capabilities and MS office suite and MS Projects, AutoCAD, etc. will be an advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
Education background – Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering/construction management PLUS Post graduation in construction management will be an added advantage.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience – 2 – 4 years
Salary – INR 8,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Hyderabad