CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Contracts Manager | Civil Engineers
The CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About CBRE South Asia Private Limited
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE South Asia Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Contracts Manager – Greenfield Projects
CBRE is looking for a Contracts Manager for the Greenfield project team.
Interested candidates can share their resumes at email@example.com
- Location: Mumbai
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or PG in Construction Management
- Experience: 15yrs. & above
- Reviewing Contracts appreciation documents
- Contractual correspondence and claim preparation
- Extra claims/escalation claims and Interpretation of contracts
- Delay analysis
- Dispute resolution through amicable settlement, arbitration, etc.
- Candidate should have hands-on exp. in handling contracts & claims issues of project sites
- Candidate should have exp. in Greenfield Projects
- Candidate should have exp. in FIDIC Contract.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil Engineering & PG in Construction Management
Experience – 15 – 20 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Mumbai