The CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the CBRE South Asia Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About CBRE South Asia Private Limited
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Sr. Quality Engineer
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of experience in large cross-functional teams or projects. 3+ years as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Automation Engineer. Consideration is given to the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience in the successful development and implementation of Data/ Key Word Driven automation frameworks for web, Mobile, and web services/API test automation frameworks for REST/JSON/SOAP
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented development using Java, C#, Python or similar programming languages
- Good technical knowledge on QA industry tools – JIRA, TFS, Selenium Web Driver, SOAP UI, Groovy, Shell and Assurance/Testing IT competencies
- Strong proficiencies with DevOps tools and practices and demonstrated ability to align quality engineering strategy.
- Experience in test data management, service virtualization to achieve readiness of the environment for continuous testing
- Hands on experience on Automation/Build tools such as TFS, Jenkins or similar
- Experience in using Version Control Tools like TFS, GitHub, VSTS, GitLab, Bitbucket
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Unit test automation, Code coverage, Build and Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management)
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub, and Docker registries.
- Understanding of Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in Junit,/NUnit, Mocha & Protractor
Educational Qualification – Any Specialization
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 3
Location – Hyderabad (Madhapur)