The CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the CBRE South Asia Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About CBRE South Asia Private Limited
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Assistant Manager/Manager
- 3-4 years of work experience in the field of real estate/ construction/ monitoring
Education background – Bachelors in Civil Engineering/construction management / Post graduation in construction management (preference is from Nicmar or similar colleges)
- Sound knowledge on building approval processes, applicable FAR / FSI understanding
- Knowledge on various approvals required for residential, commercial, industrial, township projects
- To prepare/track Construction schedules on Microsoft Projects / Primavera
- Knowledge of Construction budgets / Construction contract / bill system/ construction material reconciliation/ Material procurement process.
- Understanding of detailed rates for construction activities Civil, MEP, and finishing
Construction execution knowledge
- Good communication and analytical skills, report writing capabilities and MS office suite and MS Projects, AutoCAD, etc. will be an advantage
- Review of construction drawings Civil, MEP, Finishing
Educational Qualification – Not Disclosed
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location – Chennai