- CAU Recruitment 2019 | Field Coordinator & Other Posts | Total 21 Vacancy | Walk-In Date – 24.10.2019 & 25.10.2019 | Apply @ www.cau.ac.in
- CAU Recruitment 2019:
- Central Agricultural University Vacancy 2019 Details:
- CAU Recruitment Eligibility Details:
CAU Recruitment 2019 | Field Coordinator & Other Posts | Total 21 Vacancy | Walk-In Date – 24.10.2019 & 25.10.2019 | Apply @ www.cau.ac.in
CAU Recruitment 2019 – Central Agricultural University Imphal has released the recruitment notification for Field Coordinator & Other Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Central Agricultural University Imphal
The Central Agricultural University has been established by an act of Parliament, the Central Agricultural University Act, 1992 (No.40 of 1992). The Act came into effect on 26th January 1993 with the issue of notification by the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Govt. of India. The University became functional with the joining of the first Vice-Chancellor on 13th September 1993. The jurisdiction of the University extends to seven North-Eastern Hill States viz., Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Tripura, with headquarters at Imphal in Manipur. Visit the official website of CAU i.e www.cau.ac.in
CAU Job Vacancies 2019:
Central Agricultural University Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Field Coordinator & Other Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of CAU Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 21 vacancies allotted for CAU Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.Sc, M.Sc., M.F.Sc, M.V.Sc, B.F.Sc from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this CAU job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy cadidates must check the official notification given below for age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for CAU Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Central Agricultural University Imphal 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
CAU Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Central Agricultural University|
|Name of the Post||Field Coordinator, Field Manager, Agro Associate|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc., M.F.Sc, M.V.Sc, B.F.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 9,500 – 32,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Imphal (Manipur)|
|Age Limit||As per the Norms of the Organization|
|Last Date||24th & 25th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for CAU Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Central Agricultural University Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Agro Associate – 3 Posts
- Field Manager – 2 Posts
- Field Coordinator – 16 Posts
CAU Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates must have M.F.Sc/ M.Sc / M.V.Sc from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Candidates must have B.F.Sc/ B.Sc from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Candidates must have Class X+II pass in any discipline from recognized Board/ Institution.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- As per the Norms of the Organization
Salary details of Central Agricultural University Recruitment:
- Agro Associate – Rs. 32,000/- (Per Month)
- Field Manager – Rs. 21,000/- (Per Month)
- Field Coordinator – Rs. 9,500/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of CAU Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Central Agricultural University Posts 2019 for Field Coordinator & Other Posts:
Selection Procedure of Central Agricultural University for the Field Coordinator & Other Posts will be based on Interview
How to Apply for CAU Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Central Agricultural University Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of CAU i.e www.cau.ac.in
- Click on -> Recruitment -> Walk-in-interview for the contractual post of Agro Associate, Field Manager and Field Coordinator for College of Fisheries, Tripura
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to attend a Walk-In-Interview
Important Walk-In-Interview Dates Post Wise to Remember:
- Agro Associate – 24th October 2019
- Field Manager – 24th October 2019
- Field Coordinator – 25th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here