- CAG Recruitment 2019 | Auditor/Accountant & Clerk Vacancy | 182 Vacancies | Last Date – 29.09.2019 | Apply Online @ cag.gov.in
- CAG Recruitment 2019:
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India 2019 Details:
- CAG Recruitment Eligibility Details:
CAG Recruitment 2019 | Auditor/Accountant & Clerk Vacancy | 182 Vacancies | Last Date – 29.09.2019 | Apply Online @ cag.gov.in
CAG Recruitment 2019 – Comptroller and Auditor General of India has released the recruitment notification for Auditor/Accountant & Clerk Vacancy. Apply for the latest recruitment in CAG 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Comptroller and Auditor General of India
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is an authority, established by Article 148 of the Constitution of India, which audits all receipts and expenditure of the Government of India and the state governments, including those of bodies and authorities substantially financed by the government. The CAG is also the external auditor of Government-owned corporations and conducts a supplementary audit of government companies, i.e., any non-banking/ non-insurance company in which Union Government has an equity share of at least 51 percent or subsidiary companies of existing government companies. The reports of the CAG are taken into consideration by the Public Accounts Committees (PACs) and Committees on Public Undertakings (Copus), which are special committees in the Parliament of India and the state legislatures. The CAG is also the head of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, the affairs of which are managed by officers of Indian Audit and Accounts Service, and has over 58,000 employees across the country. Visit the official website of CAG i.e cag.gov.in
CAG Job Vacancies 2019:
Comptroller and Auditor General of India Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Auditor/Accountant & Clerk Vacancy. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of CAG Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 182 vacancies allotted for CAG Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th and Graduation are eligible to apply for this CAG job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for CAG Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Comptroller and Auditor General of India 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
CAG Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Comptroller and Auditor General of India|
|Name of the Post||Auditor/Accountant & Clerk Vacancy|
|Salary||Level – 2 & 5|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 years|
|Last Date||29th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for CAG Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Comptroller and Auditor General of India 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Auditor/Accountant – 48 Posts
- Clerk – 134 Posts
Name of State – No of Vacancies
- Guwahati – 6 Posts
- Ranchi – 1 Post
- Shillong – 2 Posts
- Bhubaneswar – 10 Posts
- Agartala – 6 Posts
- Kolkata – 8 Posts
- Sikkim – 2 Posts
- Patna – 4 Posts
- Raipur – 6 Posts
- Bilaspur – 1 Post
- Gwalior – 8 Posts
- Bhopal – 2 Posts
- Mumbai – 6 Posts
- Nagpur – 6 Posts
- Jaipur – 9 Posts
- Rajkot – 5 Posts
- New Delhi – 13 Posts
- Lucknow – 3 Posts
- Chandigarh – 4 Posts
- Srinagar – 8 Posts
- Chandigarh – 3 Posts
- Allahabad – 9 Posts
- Dehradun – 2 Posts
- Hyderabad – 6 Posts
- Secunderabad – 1 Post
- Chennai – 8 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 3 Posts
- Bengaluru – 12 Posts
CAG Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Auditor/ Accountant – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Clerk – 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- The persons selected for the post of Clerk will have to qualify for the Typing Test after the appointment.
- The persons selected for the post of Auditor/ Accountant will have to qualify for the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/ Accountant within two years from the given date of their appointment.
- Failure to pass the typing test (for clerk) and confirmatory test (for Auditor/ Accountant) will render the Clerk/ Auditor/ Accountant, as the case may be, liable for discharge from the service.
- Sportspersons who all have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/ Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/ Junior Category) in any Game/Sports
- Sportspersons who all have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/ Sports
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- For Auditor/Accountant – 18 and 27 years
- For Clerk – 18 and 27 years
Salary details of Comptroller and Auditor General of India Recruitment:
- Level – 2 & 5
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Selection Process for Comptroller and Auditor General of India Posts 2019 for Auditor/Accountant & Clerk 2019 Posts:
Selection Procedure of Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the Auditor/Accountant & Clerk 2019 will be based on these stages –
- Fitness Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply for CAG Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Comptroller and Auditor General of India Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of CAG i.e cag.gov.in
- Find -> Working with us and for us -> Recruitment Notices –> Notice for Recruitment of Meritorious Sports persons in Sports Quota to Gr.C Posts in Indian Audit and Accounts Department
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment applicant must download the application form from the website www.cag.gov.in>Recruitment Notices>Sports Quota Recruitment norms in IA&AD
- Fill up the application and it should be sent through registered post to the concerned Nodal Office
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – 31st August 2019
- Ending Date for the Submission of Application Form – 29th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement and Download the Application Form – Click Here