Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 | Deputy Field Officer Post | Total 29 Vacancies | Last Date – 12.11.2019 | Apply @ cabsec.gov.in
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 – Cabinet Secretariat of India has released the recruitment notification for Deputy Field Officer Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Cabinet Secretariat
The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India (Transaction of Business) Rules, 1961 and the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules 1961, facilitating smooth transaction of business in Ministries/ Departments of the Government. This Secretariat provides Secretarial assistance to the Cabinet and its Committees and also assists in decision-making in Government by ensuring Inter-Ministerial coordination, ironing out differences amongst Ministries/ Departments and evolving consensus through the instrumentality of the standing/ Adhoc Committees of Secretaries. Through this mechanism, new policy initiatives are also promoted. Visit the official website of Cabinet Secretariat i.e cabsec.gov.in
Cabinet Secretariat Job Vacancies 2019:
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Deputy Field Officer Post. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 29 vacancies allotted for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Bachelor’s Degree from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this Cabinet Secretariat job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should not exceed 30 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Institute for Plasma Research 2019 recruitment is available on the official website. Get more brief details of Cabinet Secretariat of India below.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification (Group B – Non-Gazetted)|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary||INR 44,900/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Last Date||12th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification (Group B – Non-Gazetted) – 29 Posts
Language Wise Vacancy Details –
- Garo – 3 Posts
- Burmese – 2 Posts
- Assamese – 2 Posts
- Nagamese (Main dialect) – 2 Posts
- Nagamese (Nocte) – 1 Post
- Nagamese (Tangsa) – 1 Post
- Nagamese (Wancho) – 1 Post
- Nagamese (Konyak) – 2 Posts
- Nagamese (Sema ) – 2 Posts
- Nagamese (Pangmi) – 2 Posts
- Nagamese (Thangkhul) – 2 Posts
- Bodo – 3 Posts
- Mara – 2 Posts
- Arakanese – 2 Posts
- Chin – 2 Posts
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification: (As on 12th November 2019)
- Candidates must have their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates not Exceeding – 30 Years
Age Relaxation –
- Check Advertisement
Salary details of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment:
- INR 44,900/- (Per Month) Level – 7
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019.
Mode of Application – Offline
Selection Process for Cabinet Secretariat Posts 2019 for Deputy Field Officer Post:
Selection Procedure of Cabinet Secretariat for the Deputy Field Officer Post will be based on these stages –
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Cabinet Secretariat i.e cabsec.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to fill the form in English Capital (Block) letters only. The format may be photocopied/ typed on A-4 size paper and use either Black ink or Blue ink for filling up the application and send it to the given address below –
Postal Address –
Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi- 110003”
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – 30th September 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Application Form – 25th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application – Click Here