BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning | Civil Engineers
The BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the BSCPL Infrastructure Limited Walk-In For Civil Engineers.
About BSCPL Infrastructure Limited
BSCPL Infrastructure Limited is one of the fast-growing infrastructure company with a successful track record in the construction of Roads (BOT & EPC), bridges for over three decades in India and abroad with a talented human resource of over 4000.
BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers
Position – Walk-In For Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning – Highway / Structures
- Preparation of RA / IPCs bills, Variation Statements, Final Bills.
- Calculation of quantities of all works of Road and Structures.
- Collection of Lab reports and survey reports on a daily basis and compiling of all records and supporting documents for IPCs submissions on time.
- Preparation of daily schedule and planning every day and preparation of daily, weekly & monthly progress reports.
- Preparation of working drawings of highways such as cross sections by using road estimator software.
- Preparation of working drawings of structures such as culverts and bridges with the guidance of structural engineers.
- Advice and guide the staff on the day to day measurement procedures, Checks and record measurements of completed work at the site.
- Advise and provide the data required by surveyors for setting outs.
- Assist the Project Manager in all matters relating to the planning, billing, claims and financial matters of the project.
- Evaluate the unit rates for new work items and should have good knowledge of Month Technical Specifications.
- Streamline and maintain all cost and quantity records. Should be well versed with Auto CAD and Road estimator software.
- Reconciliation of Materials.
BSCPL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
JIVI TOWERS, ROAD NO: 7, BANJARA HILLS,
LANDMARK: NEAR WATER TANK LANE,
BESIDE: DENA BANK/ KAJARIA WORLD,
HYDERABAD- 500 034
Interested candidates can attend the interview at the venue mentioned above on any Weekdays (Except 2nd & 4th Saturdays and Sundays)
Please carry your hard copy of the resume, Latest photographs, photocopies of certificates, Aadhaar Card & recent payslip.
- All the positions will be for MALE candidates only.
- Candidates who are willing to work Anywhere in India can apply.
- Food & Bachelor Accommodation will be provided by the company apart from Salary at Project Sites.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – South India, Nashik