BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning | Civil Engineers
The BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the BSCPL Infrastructure Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About BSCPL Infrastructure Limited
BSCPL Infrastructure Limited is one of the fast growing infrastructure company with a successful track record in the construction of Roads (BOT & EPC), bridges for over three decades in India and abroad with a talented human resource of over 4000.
BSCPL has diversified its business portfolios and foray into Real Estate business and delivered significant achievement in the construction of apartments, villas and gated communities.
While retaining its brand in the core business domains, BSCPL is poised to expand its business opportunities with value driven leadership.
BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Sr. Engineer
Job Role: Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning – Road Project – Highways / Structures (Bridge & Flyovers) Project
- Preparation of RA / IPCs bills, Variation Statements, Final Bills.
- Calculation of quantities of all works of Road and Structures.
- Collection of Lab reports and survey reports on daily basis and compiling of all records and supporting documents for IPCs submissions on time.
- Preparation of daily schedule and planning every day and preparation of daily, weekly & monthly progress reports.
- Preparation of working drawings of highways such as cross sections by using road estimator software.
- Preparation of working drawings of structures such as culverts and bridges with guidance of structural engineers.
- Advise and guide the staff on day to day measurement procedures, Checks and record measurements of completed work at site.
- Advise and provide the data required by surveyors for setting outs.
- Assist the Project Manager in all matters relating to the planning, billing, claims and financial matters of the project.
- Evaluate the unit rates for new work items and should have good knowledge on Month Technical Specifications.
- Streamline and maintain all cost and quantity records. Should be well versed with Auto CAD and Road estimator software.
- Reconciliation of Materials.
- All the positions will be for MALE candidates only.
- Candidates who are willing to work Anywhere in India can apply.
- Food & Bachelor Accommodation will be provided by the company apart from Salary at Project Sites.
BSCPL Infrastructure Limited
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience: 6 – 10 Years
Salary – INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 3
Location – South India