BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning | Civil Engineers
The BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the BSCPL Infrastructure Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About BSCPL Infrastructure Limited
BSCPL Infrastructure Limited is one of the fast-growing infrastructure company with a successful track record in the construction of Roads (BOT & EPC), bridges for over three decades in India and abroad with a talented human resource of over 4000.
BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Walk-In For Quantity Surveyor (QS) & Planning – Highway / Structures
- Coordinate with the Project Managers and plan for the day to day activities.
- Check the Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports prepared by your Staff, discuss the same with the PM and forward to the Planning Dept
- Organize the weekly progress meetings by contacting all the stakeholders connected with the Project
- Discuss the plan of action with the PM for arranging all the submittals to the Client
- Check the correctness of the Quantities furnished by your Q.S and work out a plan of action for material procurement, If required discuss the same with the PM
- Check the monthly reconciliation reports of materials used at Site..
- Track the Work Progress with the consumption and stock of materials received at Site
- Check the Reconciliation of client bills with production reports and report variance quarterly.
- Ensure the current progress chart is displayed prominently at the Project office showing the status and planned vs actual report.
- Check the Budget of the Project w r t the actual expenses and discuss variance with the PM.
- v Check the quantities of the items of work as and when the drawings are received and variance with the budgeted quantities to be discussed with the PM.
- Review the M O M on a regular basis to ensure nothing important is missed out
- In addition to this, any other duties assigned by the PM and when found necessary
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Experience – 4 – 8 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Hyderabad (Kondapur)