The Brunel India Pvt Ltd Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Brunel India Private Limited Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers.
About Brunel India Private Limited
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with global operations in 50+ countries with 100+ offices. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Brunel is the leading manpower supplier that provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, and construction industries. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services (Secondment) for major operating companies and EPC contractors.
Brunel India Pvt Ltd Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers
Position – Civil and Structural Design Engineer
- Analysis and design of Steel and Concrete structures and their foundations.
- Preparation of detailed calculation reports.
- Checking of construction drawings and documents.
- Coordination with other engineering disciplines for inputs and technical issues
- Participates in Model Reviews and other project related workshops.
- Review of Subcontractors/ Vendor documents for technical compliance.
- Prepares cost estimates and quantity take offs.
- Adhere to Corporate QHSE policy.
- Design of structures and foundations.
- The issue of deliverables with required quality as per project schedules.
- Providing inputs to the drafting team and guiding them in preparing design drawings
- Follow up of inter-discipline comments and their resolution including clash resolution.
- Clarifications/solutions to site queries/issues.
- Conversant with STAAD Pro software. Familiarity with SACS is preferable.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizer industries is preferred
- Shall be well versed with Indian & International codes (American, British, Euro codes)
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 2 – 7 yrs
Salary – Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Noida
Walk-in Date and Time: 21st April, 10 AM onwards
Baroda Venue/Address: To be provided shortly