Bridge Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineers
The Bridge Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Bridge Royal Infra Constru Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Bridge Royal Infra Construction Limited
Royal Infraconstru Limited is a part of the INR 15000 million ROYAL Group and is the fastest growing and one of the respected Infrastructure companies in India. An ISO accredited organization with an ambitious plan to make it BEST and SAFE both at a National and International Level, ROYAL has embarked on a journey from Railway Infrastructure to Affordable Housing as THE One-stop solution provider for all Infrastructure projects.
Bridge Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Project Manager – Bridge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Recruiting project staff and consultants.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and control including.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverable in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at the project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Final approval of the design specification.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing program.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programs.
Knowledge of Pile foundation, Well Foundation, and Open foundation., Knowledge of Shuttering Works & Reinforcement., Preparing weekly, Monthly & Micro program for the site., Resolve all bottlenecks and ensure smooth project implementation., Effective management, communication skills, and strong analytical/problem-solving skills., Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for the methodology of construction & coordination with site management activities., Also expertise in the launching of the girder.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Work Experience –
- Must have a minimum of 15 yr. exp. In civil structures (ROB, Major Bridges, HL Bridges, Viaducts, Etc.)
- B.Tech Civil or diploma in civil
- ROB, Major Bridges, HL Bridges, Viaducts, Etc.: 10 years (Required)
- Project Management: 10 years (Required)
- civil work: 10 years (Required)
Educational Qualification – Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience – 10 – 20 Years
Salary – INR 12,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Mumbai