- BPSSC Recruitment 2020 | Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts | Total 212 Vacancies | Last Date – 06.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- BPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Vacancy 2020 Details:
- BPSSC Vacancy Eligibility Details:
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 | Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts | Total 212 Vacancies | Last Date – 06.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) Bill was passed in Bihar State Assembly on 31 March 2016. The Government created the commission in order to handle the recruitment of subordinate staff of only those departments where the recruits covered are required to abide by certain physical fitness norms and also have to wear prescribed uniforms. This recruitment was previously being handled by the Staff Selection Commission which was heavily burdened. Large scale vacancies in various government departments prompted the government to bring in the BPSSC bill. Visit the official website of BPSSC i.e www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
BPSSC Job Vacancies 2020:
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of BPSSC Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 212 vacancies allotted for BPSSC Recruitment 2020. All the candidate’s Aspirants should be Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this BPSSC job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the age limit is 21 – 42 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for BPSSC Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
BPSSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Enforcement Sub Inspector|
|Salary||Up To 1,12,400/- (Per Month) (Level -6)|
|Age Limit||21 – 42 Years|
|Starting Date||3rd December 2019|
|Last Date||6th January 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Enforcement Sub Inspector – 212 Posts
BPSSC Vacancy Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be Degree from recognized University/ Institute.
- 21 – 42 Years
Salary details of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Career:
- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount of Fee to fill the application form of BPSSC Recruitment 2020 through Online or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E – challan.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 400/-
Selection Process for Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Posts 2020 for Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts:
Selection Procedure of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission for the posts of Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts will be based on these stages –
- Physical Test
How to Apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the Official Website of BPSSC i.e www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Click on – Home -> Important Notice
- Read the given Advertisement carefully for the given Post.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 3rd December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 6th January 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here (Will activate on 3rd December 2019)