- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019 | 58 Junior Technician & Supervisor’s Vacancy | Last Date – 25.07.2019 | Apply Online @ bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019:
- Bank Note Press Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Bank Note Press Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Selection Procedure of Bank Note Press Posts 2019 for the Junior Technician & Supervisor’s Posts:
- How to Apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019?
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019 | 58 Junior Technician & Supervisor’s Vacancy | Last Date – 25.07.2019 | Apply Online @ bnpdewas.spmcil.com
The latest and upcoming Notifications of Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019 has been released for Junior Technician & Supervisor Posts in various disciplines. The qualified Candidates may go through the job post to look into the various vacancies details and eligibility criteria for the same vacancy. The notification for latest Bank Note Press Jobs Vacancy details is mentioned below.
Bank Note Press Recruitment has released a recruitment advertisement for the Junior Technician & Supervisor Posts. Those Aspirants who are interested in the Bank Note Press Job Recruitment vacancy can read the Notification & Apply online if fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria. You can check out important dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, & post-wise vacancies for Bank Note Press Vacancy 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification. Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019 is available on the official website.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Bank Note Press|
|Position||Junior Technician & Supervisor|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 1,10,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Dewas (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Age Limit||25 – 30 Years|
|Last Date||25th July 2019|
Interested Aspirants may visit the Official website of Bank Note Press Vacancy to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information for Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Bank Note Press Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking) – 14 Posts
- Supervisor (Air Conditioning) – 2 Posts
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – 4 Posts
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 30 Posts
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory)Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking) – 8 Posts
Bank Note Press Recruitment Eligibility Details:
SUPERVISOR (PRINTING AND PLATEMAKING) –
- ESSENTIAL: Candidates must have 1st class Diploma in Printing Technology from AICTE approved Institute.
- DESIRABLE: Candidates must have B.Tech./B.E. in Printing Technology
SUPERVISOR (AIR CONDITIONING) –
- ESSENTIAL: Candidates must have 1st class Diploma in Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineering from AICTE approved Institute.
- DESIRABLE: Candidates must have B.Tech./B.E. in Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineering.
SUPERVISOR (INK FACTORY) –
- ESSENTIAL: Candidates must have 1st class Diploma in dyestuff technology/paint technology/surface coating technology/printing ink technology/printing technology from AICTE approved Institute.
- DESIRABLE: Candidates must have B.Tech. in Dyestuff Technology/Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (INK FACTORY) –
- ESSENTIAL: Candidates must have Full-time ITI certificate in dyestuff technology/paint technology/surface coating technology/ printing ink
- DESIRABLE: Candidates must have Diploma in dyestuff technology/ paint technology/ surface coating technology/printing ink technology/printing technology from AICTE approved Institute.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (PRINTING & PLATEMAKING) –
- ESSENTIAL: Candidates must have Full-time ITI certificate in Printing & Platemaking Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing.
- DESIRABLE: Candidates must have Diploma in printing technology from AICTE approved Institute.
Age Limit: (as on 31st July 2019)
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking/Air Conditioning/Ink Factory) – 25 Years
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory/Printing & Platemaking) – 30 Years
Salary Details of Bank Note Press Vacancy:
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking/Air Conditioning/Ink Factory) – Rs. 26,000 – 1,00,000/-(per Month)
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory/Printing & Platemaking) – Rs. 7,750 – 19,040/-(per Month)
Candidates have to Pay the given amount to fill the form of Bank Note Press Vacancy –
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
Candidates have to Pay the given amount through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Procedure of Bank Note Press Posts 2019 for the Junior Technician & Supervisor’s Posts:
- Selection Procedure of Bank Note Press Vacancy for the posts of Junior Technician & Supervisor will be based on Online Test.
How to Apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019?
Those candidates who are eligible to fill the application form of Bank Note Press Vacancy may apply online through the website bnpdewas.spmcil.com
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post they may visit the official website of Bank Note Press Recruitment i.e bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To apply for this recruitment –
Candidates have to attend an Online Test.
- Or, Click on the link given below in”To Apply“
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 26th June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 25th July 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 25th July 2019
- Tentative Date of Online examination – August/September 2019
Detailed Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
About Bank Note Press –
The Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL) is a Mini-Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE). It is a wholly owned by Government of India Schedule “A” Company of the Government of India and was incorporated on 13 January 2006 with its registered office at New Delhi. The company was formed in 2006 as the result of corporatization of security presses and mints functioning under the Indian Ministry of Finance. It contains nine units, four mints, four presses, and a paper mill. The Corporation is engaged in the manufacture/production of Currency and Bank Notes, Security Paper, Non-judicial Stamp Papers, Postal Stamps & Stationery, Travel Documents viz., Passport and Visa, Security Certificates, Cheques, Bonds, Warrants, Special Certificates with Security Features, Security Inks, Circulation & Commemorative Coins, Medallions, Refining of Gold, Silver and Assay of Precious Metals, etc. The company was formed in 2006 as the result of corporatization of security presses and mints functioning under the Indian Ministry of Finance. It contains nine units, four mints, four presses, and a paper mill.
Why thejobalert for BANK NOTE PRESS Jobs Vacancy?
The jobalert is indeed the best website for BANK NOTE PRESS recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the BANK NOTE PRESS worker salary. And here not only the BANK NOTE PRESS vacancy notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with BANK NOTE PRESS exam result, BANK NOTE PRESS admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best BANK NOTE PRESS Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The BANK NOTE PRESS job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on BANK NOTE PRESS recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the BANK NOTE PRESS Jobs Vacancy. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you with this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for BANK NOTE PRESS recruitment.
How to prepare for the BANK NOTE PRESS Vacancy?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the BANK NOTE PRESS recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and BANK NOTE PRESS what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the BANK NOTE PRESS recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and BANK NOTE PRESS recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for BANK NOTE PRESS Vacancy in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list a few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.