Balajee Infratech Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Procurement Manager at Site | Civil Engineer
The Balajee Infratech Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Balajee Infratech Ltd for Civil Engineers.
About Balajee Infratech And Constructions Production Limited
Balajee Infratech And Constructions Private Limited have a registered office at Mumbai and presence in pan India. An upcoming Infrastructure Company having core business strengths in Construction of Airports, Runways, Mining, Crushing, Supply of Aggregates, Road Works, Earth Works, Civil Works. Now, we are geared up to execute Road Works on back-to-back basis We believe only in the best, that is why our success is attributed to our valued clients who trust us remarkably.
Balajee Infratech Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Urgent- Hiring For Procurement Manager at Site
- To manage all activities of the whole Purchase Dept & ensure smooth functioning of the Organization by delivering material within lead chart time.
- To do R &D to introduce new products that are in Good quality, Lower Price and Generate Effective savings
- Setting up the weekly, monthly, quarterly procurement plan and same to be approved by Management.
- Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiations.
- Liaison with the Stores / Technical department to maintain optimum inventory.
- Liaison with the finance department for timely payment of bills. Documentation process to release payments.
- Preparation of reports on procurement and usage of the material for top management.
- Effective management of vendor database.
- Development of new vendors.
- Evaluating vendors, negotiating the price, delivery schedule, terms and conditions with them.
- Analysis of Vendor Performance, Price Variance & Purchase related responsibility
- Logistics post-purchase looking for entire logistics Operation.
- Ensure the quality & quantity of material purchased at the site.
- Budgeting, Monthly Budgets & Creating different reports as required by Management.
- Involved in Maintenance cycle and Raw material purchase.
- Should have worked in a senior role heading the purchasing department at the site in a large business house/ conglomerate, or a company having multi-project and widespread pan-India operations.
- Should preferably have some background (experience/ exposure/ knowledge) of the Infrastructure business, and should have a good understanding of different types of machines used.
- Should be from infrastructure field.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate having experience in Roads project-NH/SH. Airport project can apply.
- Building and other Civil project-related backgrounds will not be considered.
Educational Qualification – Diploma – Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent Job
Experience: 12 – 17 Years
Salary – INR 9,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Interested candidates can apply by sending updated CV with salary details on below-mentioned id firstname.lastname@example.org