Bajaj Steel Industries Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers | RCC Designer | Civil Engineers
The Bajaj Steel Industries Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Bajaj Steel Industries Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Bajaj Steel Industries Limited
Bajaj Group of Industries, Nagpur started operations in 1961 under the able guidance of Late Shri Gangabisanji Bajaj. For the last, over 30 years it is being headed by Shri. Hargovind Bajaj, An able Industrialist of the region & founder Chairman of Vidarbha Industries Association.
Bajaj Steel Industries Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – RCC Designer (PEB / Structural) | BSIL | Nagpur
- Project conceptualization.
- Concept, Feasibility, Site condition, existing details etc.
- Discussion with the clients, architects over tentative drawings provided.
- Analysis and Design of Various Types of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings.
- Preparing Various Types of Connections occurred while designing steel structures, preparing bill of materials, giving proposal & quotation of steel buildings.
- Preparing Foundations for Pre- Engineered Steel Buildings and also for RCC structures.
- Knowledge of Various International Codes used in Steel Structures, Indian Standard Codes for Steel & RCC Buildings.
- Detailing, (RCC and steel)
- Sound Knowledge of software like STAADPRO & MBS used for designing
- Basic calculations, FEM modeling, analysis, discussion over preliminary results and further strategy-making with senior.
- BOQ preparation. BOQ at tender stage for bidding, MOM, Tender floating etc.
- Design calculation and report making for submission.
Educational Qualification – Any Specialization, Civil, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary – INR 2,00,000 – 4,50,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Nagpur