Bahwan Engineering Group Hiring For Civil Engineers | Quantity Surveyor – Civil Projects | Civil Engineer
The Bahwan Engineering Group Hiring For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Bahwan Engineering Group Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Bahwan Engineering Group
Founded in 1977, Bahwan Engineering Group (BEC) is the leader in the construction of multi-disciplinary projects, facilities management (operation and maintenance) and trading employing over 20,000 people. We represent various leading manufacturers like Carrier, OTIS, Cummins, Marley, Armstrong, Chloride, etc. We have executed prestigious multi-million dollar projects like Hospitals, Petrochemicals, LNG Facilities, Power Plants, Residential and Commercial Complexes. For further information please log on to www.bahwanengineering.com
Bahwan Engineering Group Hiring For Civil Engineers
Position – Quantity Surveyor – Civil Projects
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager on all commercial matters to jointly obtain maximum commercial benefit from a project.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to prepare draft sub-contract documentation (including bid tabs/analysis) and to assist the Project Manager in obtaining the best commercial and technical deal available in the market. The quality assurance requirements of sub-contracts must be addressed.
- Produce monthly operating statements by prescribed dates and to discuss the commercial implications of that statement with the Project Manager to ensure there is an understanding of the commercial position of the Project.
- Undertake re-measurement and prepare, submit and agree with monthly valuations, variations and final accounts. Interim accounts shall also be discussed with the Project Manager to allow engineering staff input. Awareness of site activities is fundamental.
- Prepare cash flows and claims documentation.
- Check that numbers of resources (labor, plant, and staff) and hours being worked are within tender/CTC allowances and review with the Project Manager. Identify areas of waste or loss on resources and advise the Project Manager.
- Monitor all Project correspondence for commercial issues and initiate commercial correspondence.
- Ensure site documentation is properly archived at Head Office at the end of the project.
- Ensure timely notices of default are issued to subcontractors and suppliers in accordance with terms of their Order or Sub-contract.
- Identify areas of commercial risk on the Project as early as possible and review with the Project Manager ways of avoiding that risk.
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 6 -11 years