Axis Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Undergraduate/ Graduation/ Post-graduation | FIELD SALES
Axis Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Undergraduate/ Graduation/ Post-graduation. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Axis Bank Ltd Hiring Any Undergraduate/Graduation/Post-graduation.
About Axis Bank Ltd
Axis Bank is the third-largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai, and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking, and liability businesses.
Axis Bank Ltd Walk-In For Any Undergraduate/Graduation/Post-graduation
Positions – FIELD SALES
Job Description –
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/ Selling banking products of the client.
New client acquisition
- Convincing customer for new product and maintaining relationship with clients
- Create and drive alternate channels for business along with the regular channels Open up avenues for business through corporate channel
- Analyzing of business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies
- Develop new relationships with customers to increase business
- Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches
Responsible for processing/documentations of Loans & other financial services.
- Must have own two-wheeler
- Go and Get it attitude
- Soft skills
- convincing skills
- Intention to earn & grow
Educational Qualification – Any Under Graduate / Graduation / Post-graduation.
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 1 to 10 Years
Salary – INR 1,00,000 – 2,75,000 PA.
Vacancies – 50
Location – Pune
Walk-in anytime between 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM. The second & Forth Saturday will be off.
Walk-in Dates: – 27 Jan.21 to 30 Jan.21
Interested candidates can come directly along with photo Id proof, permanent address proof, and 2 copies of resumes to attend an interview at below mentioned address with formal attire.
Interview Venue: –
1)Sr.No.8 1C/1A, Second Floor, Pathare Complex, Next to Radisson Hotel, Kharadi Hadapsar Bypass, Kharadi, Pune-411014.
2) Sr.No 188, Pl No 23, Second Floor, Shriniwas Building, Opp to Tata Motors Company, Gawade Colony, Near SKF hall, Chinchwad, Pune.
3)2nd floor, Office No.201-202, NextGen Avenue Building, Behind JW Marriot Hotel, Bahiratwadi, S.B. Road, Pune.