Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates | CBG RM
Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Hiring Any Graduates.
About Axis Bank Ltd
Axis Bank is the third-largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai, and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking, and liability businesses.
Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – CBG RM
Job Description –
- Acquire new to bank SME customers by providing corporate banking solutions while maintaining high service standards
- Maintain complete customer profile including the risk profile, demographics, and assets in the bank
- Enrich relationships and garner higher wallet share through customer engagement activities and increase customer stickiness by offering corporate banking products like Tax payment, Internet Banking, trade products, CMS, etc.
- Deepen the existing relationships by providing them Corporate solutions like Trade & Forex, CMS & SME Loans
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
Educational Qualification – Graduate/ Post-Graduate from a recognized institute
Experience: 2 to 7 Years
Salary – ₹ 2,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Bangalore/ Bengaluru
Interview Date and Time: 30th November, 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Registration Mandatory – between 10 am to 6 pm on Friday and Monday. for interested candidates
Kindly visit the sources page to get the contact number