Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates | BRANCH SALES MANAGER
Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Hiring Any Graduates.
About Axis Bank Ltd
Axis Bank is the third-largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai, and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking, and liability businesses.
Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – BRANCH SALES MANAGER
Job Description –
- Achieve sales targets through direct efforts and by managing a team of business development executives
- Identify sales opportunities for the CASA products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Ensure timely servicing of leads received and resolution of discrepancies raised during the application process
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Prepare and ensure implementation of sourcing, activation, implementation, coaching, and mentoring plan for the BDEs
Educational Qualification – Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized university
Experience: 4-8 years in a relevant role/ BFSI sector
Salary – 3,75,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 2
Location – New Delhi
Interview Date and Time: 12th October, 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org