Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates | CASA FIELD SALES
Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Hiring Any Graduates.
About Axis Bank Ltd
Axis Bank is the third-largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai, and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking, and liability businesses.
Axis Bank Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – CASA FIELD SALES
Job Description –
- Sales Teams are a part of the Bank’s front-line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third-party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Officer Sales are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
Educational Qualification – Graduation from a recognized institute
Experience: 0 to 5 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 10
Location – New Delhi, Delhi / NCR
Interview Date and Time: 23rd November, 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Axis Bank Ltd., 2nd Floor, Rajpuri Garden, Vishal Enclave Branch