- Assam TET Recruitment 2019 | Teacher Eligibility Test Exam | Total Various Vacancies | Last Date – 25.11.2019 | Apply Online @ ssa.assam.gov.in
- Assam TET Recruitment 2019:
- Assam TET Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Assam TET 2019 Notification Eligibility Details:
Assam TET Recruitment 2019 | Teacher Eligibility Test Exam | Total Various Vacancies | Last Date – 25.11.2019 | Apply Online @ ssa.assam.gov.in
Assam TET Exam 2019 – Assam Teachers Eligibility Test has released the recruitment notification for Teacher Eligibility Test Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About the Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam
Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (A.S.S.A.M) was established in the year 2001 as a registered society under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860 for implementation of Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) in Assam. Providing education to all children of the age group 6-14 years has been a directive principle of the Constitution of India. For achieving the goal of Universalisation of Elementary Education (UEE), the Constitutional obligation (86th Amendment Act) of providing free and compulsory education for all children in the age group of 6-14 years and the formulation of National Policy of Education 1996 (NPE), Government of India launched a number of schemes and programmes. Visit the official website of Assam TET i.e ssa.assam.gov.in
Assam TET Jobs Vacancies 2019:
Assam TET Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of the Various vacancies allotted for Assam TET Jobs 2019. All the candidates who have done Graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy candidates must have the age limit of 21 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Assam Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Assam TET 2019 Notification recruitment is available on the official website.
Assam TET Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam|
|Name of Exam||Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts|
|Total Vacancies||In Various Number|
|Age Limit||21 Years|
|Last Date||25th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/ Salary/ Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Assam TET Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Assam TET Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Teacher Eligibility Test – Various
NOTE – To know about Vacancies in detail candidates must read the given notification.
Assam TET 2019 Notification Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
Graduate Teacher –
- Graduate/ Post Graduate from recognized university at least 50% marks either in Graduation or in post-graduation and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Hindi Teacher –
- Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Classical Teacher (Arabic, Sanskrit, Urdu, Persian, etc) –
- MM with 50% marks/ 50% marks in the concerned subject and degree qualification with 50% marks or postgraduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid. OR
- B.A. with 50% marks having Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks provided he/she has passed BA with one of the subjects as Arabic with 50% Marks in Arabic.
Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language): B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed. degree from any recognized University. But Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
- 21 Years
Salary details of Assam TET Recruitment:
- Not Disclosed by the Recruitment.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay INR 400 fee to fill the application form of Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Exam
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee should Be Paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process for Assam TET 2019 for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam:
Selection Procedure of Assam TET for the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam will be based on
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Assam TET Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Assam TET Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Assam TET i.e https://ssa.assam.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the Advertisement carefully then apply for the Vacancy.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for the recruitment candidates have to download the application form and the the the given data to apply.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Advertisement Date – 13th November 2019
- Notification – 15th November 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of online application – 16th November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 25th November 2019
- Last Date to Pay Fee – 28th November 2019
- Exam Date – 22nd December 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here