- Army Public School Recruitment 2019 | PGT, TGT & PRT Posts 2019 | Total 8,000 Approx Vacancies | Last Date – 21.09.2019 | Apply Online @ aps-csb.in
- Army Public School Recruitment 2019:
- Army Public School Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Army Public School Career Eligibility Details:
- Army Public School Recruitment 2019:
- Army Public School Recruitment – Detailed Notification
Army Public School Recruitment 2019 | PGT, TGT & PRT Posts 2019 | Total 8,000 Approx Vacancies | Last Date – 21.09.2019 | Apply Online @ aps-csb.in
Army Public School Recruitment 2019 – Army Public School has released the recruitment notification for PGT, TGT & PRT Posts 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Army Public School
Army Public Schools (APS) is a system of public schools established for imparting education to the children of the Indian armed forces personnel. With 137 schools throughout the country, it is one of the largest chains of schools in India. It is controlled by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), which was established in 1983, has over the years established more than 135 Army public schools and 249 Army pre-primary schools across India, and also several institutions of higher education. The schools are generally managed by the army regional commands following the CBSE pattern of education. Admission is granted on a priority basis to wards of Army personnel. All Army schools have a chairman who is a senior Indian Army officer of brigadier rank and a patron who is of major general rank. Visit the official website of Army Public School i.e aps-csb.in
|Job Role||Total Posts||Last Date||Direct Link|
|PGT, TGT & PRT||8,000 Approx||21st September 2019||Click Here|
|Teachers & Science Lab Attendant||16||20th February 2019||Click Here|
Army Public School Job Vacancies 2019:
APS Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the PGT, TGT & PRT Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Army Public School Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 8,000 Approximate vacancies allotted for APS Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.Ed, Diploma, Post Graduate Degree from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this Army Public School job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is Below 40 & 57 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Army Public School Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Army Public School 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
|Name of Organization||Army Public School|
|Name of the Post||PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancy|
|Total Vacancies||8,000 (Approximately)|
|Qualification||B.Ed, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Salary||As Per Rules of AWES|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limit||Below 40 & 57 Years|
|Last Date||21st September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Army Public School Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- PGT, TGT & PRT – 8,000 (Approx) Posts
Army Public School Career Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have B.E/ B.Tech, B. Sc. Engineering in Civil from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
PGT – B. Ed and Post Graduation with 50% marks in graduation
- English – Candidates must have a Master Degree in English with B.Ed. Degree
- Hindi – Candidates should have Master Degree in Hindi with B.Ed. Degree
- Mathematics – Candidates must have a Master Degree in Mathematics with B.Ed. Degree
- History – Candidates should have Master Degree in History with B.Ed. Degree
- Geography – Candidates must have a Master Degree in Geography with B.Ed. Degree
- Economics – Candidates should have Master Degree in Economics with B.Ed. Degree
- Political Science – Candidates must have a Master Degree in Politics with B.Ed. Degree
- Physics – Candidates should have Master Degree in Physics with B.Ed. Degree
- Chemistry – Candidates must have a Master Degree in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry with B.Ed. Degree
- Biology – Candidates should have Master Degree in Zoology with B.Ed. Degree
- Biotechnology – Candidates must have a Master Degree in Biotechnology with B.Ed. Degree
- Psychology – Candidates should have Master Degree in Psychology with B.Ed. Degree
- Commerce – Candidates must have a Master Degree in Commerce with B.Ed. Degree
- Computer Science/ IT – Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ IT/ M.Sc. Math
- Home Science – Candidates must have a Master Degree in Home Science with B.Ed. Degree
- Physical Education – Candidates should have Master Degree in Physical Education M.PEd
TGT – B. Ed and Graduation with 50% marks in graduation
- English – Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in English with B.Ed Degree
- Hindi – Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Hindi with B.Ed Degree
- Sanskrit – Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Sanskrit with B.Ed Degree
- History – Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in History with B.Ed Degree
- Geography – Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Geography with B.Ed Degree
- Political Science – Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Politics with B.Ed Degree
- Mathematics – Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Maths with B.Ed Degree
- Physics – Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Physics with B.Ed Degree
- Chemistry – Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Chemistry with B.Ed Degree
- Biology – Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Botany/ Zoology with B.Ed Degree
PRT – B. Ed/ 2 years diploma and Graduation with 50% marks in graduation
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Educational Qualification in detailed.
Age limit: (As on 1st April 2019)
- Fresh Candidate – 40 Years
- NCR School TGT, PRT – 29 Years
- PGT – 36 Years
- Experience Candidate – 57 Years
Salary details of Army Public School Recruitment:
- As Per Army Public School Vacancy
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of Army Public School Recruitment 2019 through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Mode.
- For all Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process for Army Public School Posts 2019 for PGT, TGT & PRT 2019 Posts:
Selection Procedure of Army Public School for the PGT, TGT & PRT Posts 2019 will be based on these stages –
- Online Screening Exam
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills
- Computer Proficiency
Scheme of Exam –
For PGT/ TGT –
- Part A – General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts, and Methodology
- Part B – Specific to subject
- With 90 marks With 180 minutes time duration.
For PRT –
- Part A – General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts, and Methodology.
- With 90 marks with 90 minutes time duration.
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Part A & B will be available together and the candidates will get the freedom to answer questions in the order of there own method.
- To qualify, the candidate has to a minimum of 50% marks in each part.
How to Apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Army Public School Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Army Public School i.e aps-csb.in
- Find the above-given post for PGT, TGT & PRT Posts.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply from the official website of Army Public School or http://aps-csb.in
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply“.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 1st September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 21st September 2018
- Admit Card Available – 4th Oct 2019
- Exam Date – 19th & 20th October 2019
- Result Available – 30th Oct 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
Army Public School Recruitment for Teachers & Science Lab Attendant Posts with 16 Vacancies. Army Public School (APS) has updated a notification for the post of Teachers. Those Candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
|Position||Teachers & Science Lab Attendant|
|Job Location||Kapurthala (Punjab)|
|Last Date||20th February 2019|
Army Public School Recruitment – Detailed Notification
Name of Posts – Number of Vacancies
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) –
- English – 1 Post
- Science – 1 Post
- Computer Science – 1 Post
- Physical & Health Education – 2 Posts
Primary Teacher (PRT) – 10 Posts
- All Subjects – 9 Posts
- Art & Craft – 1 Post
- Science Lab Attendant – 1 Post
- TGT (English/Science) – Post Graduate/Graduate with B.Ed in the relevant subject with min 50% marks in both.
- TGT (Computer) – M Tech in Computer Science/MCA or MSc in Computer Science OR B.Tech in Computer Science/B.Sc in Computer Science with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or Recognised Institution.
- TGT (Physical & Health Education) – Graduate in Physical Education or BP Ed Bachelor of Sports/DP Ed awarded by a recognised university.
- PRT (All subjects) – Post Graduate/Graduate with B.Ed in the relevant subject with min 50% marks in both.
- PRT (Art & Craft) – Post Graduate/Graduate, MFA/BFA in the relevant subject with min 50% marks.
- Science Lab Attendant – 10+2 with Science & Computer literate.
Age limit :
- For Freshers – Below 40 Years
- For Experienced – Below 57 Years
Salary details: Not Disclosed
Selection Process for APS Recruitment 2019:
Selection Procedure will be based on Interview.
How to Apply for APS Post 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may apply online at APS’s website www.aps-csb.in on 20th February 2019.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Closing Date for the Submission of Application – 20th February 2019
- Date of Interview – In Month of February/March 2019.
For Detail & Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
Why thejobalert for APS recruitment Vacancy?
The jobalert is indeed the best website for Army Public School recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the APS worker salary. And here not only the APS recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with APS exam result, APS admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best APS Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The Army Public School job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E, M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on APS recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the Army Public School recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for Army Public School recruitment.
How to prepare for the Army Public School recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the Army Public School recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and define what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the APS recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and APS recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for APS Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.