APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts | Total 50 Vacancies | Last Date – 31.10.2019 | Apply Online @ slprb.ap.gov.in
APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 – Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
The Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board known as APSLPRB is Responsible for recruitment in Andhra Pradesh Police Department. APSLPRB has released recruitment notification from time to time and conducting a written examination, Physical test, Medical test, and interviews for selecting the best aspirants for their department. Visit the official website of APSLPRB i.e slprb.ap.gov.in
APSLPRB Job Vacancies 2019:
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of APSLPRB Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 50 vacancies allotted for APSLPRB Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve their Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University in India are eligible to apply for this APSLPRB job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is 42 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board 2019 recruitment is available on the official website. Also, get the latest APSLPRB Notification on this page.
APSLPRB Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 91,450/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Age Limit||42 Years|
|Last Date||31st October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 50 Posts
Zone-wise Vacancy Details –
- Zone I (Vishakapatnam Range) – 9 Posts
- Zone II (Eluru Range) – 9 Posts
- Zone III (Guntur Range) – 12 Posts
- Zone VI (Kurnool Range) – 17 Posts
APSLPRB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must have practiced as an advocate for not less than three 3 years of active practice in Criminal Courts in the State
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
Age limit – (1st July 2019)
- 42 years
Salary details of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment:
- Rs. 37,100/- 91,450 (RPS.2015)
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 through Online
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Female candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For UR/ OBC & others – Rs. 600/-
Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board Posts for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts:
Selection Procedure of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board for the Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
Pattern or Written Examination –
|Paper- I||Indian Constitution; the Code of Criminal Procedure ‘1973 and Criminal Rules of practice and circular orders, 1990; Indian Evidence Act, 1872; The Indian Penal Code; Minor Acts.||200|
|Paper-II||Indian Constitution; the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 and CriminaL RuLes of Practice and circular orders, 1990; Indian Evidence Act, ‘1872; The Indian Penal Code; Minor Acts||200|
Medical Standards –
- The candidate should possess sound health and be free from any bodi[y defect or infirmity which will render him unfit for service.
- Candidates whose speech or hearing or sight is impaired, are not eligible for service
How to Apply for APSLPRB Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of APSLPRB i.e slprb.ap.gov.in
- Click -> Recruitment -> Job Advertisement -> Assistant Public Prosecutor in Andhra Pradesh prosecution department
- Read the given Advertisement carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 30th September 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application Form – 31st October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here