Apco Infratech Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | PROJECT MANAGER
Apco Infratech Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Apco Infratech Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Apco Infratech Private Limited
APCO is an infrastructure major with interests in the Highways, Energy, Urban Infrastructure and Industrial development. APCO came into existence in the year 1992. APCO has established a very glorious record of steady growth, excellent performance and remarkable achievement on all parameters of business success. Going forward, the Group is actively seeking opportunities in core areas of the country’s infrastructure development including the Power Sector. All these would be driven by translating the vision of the group by building entrepreneurial organizations that make a difference to society through the creation of value. We provide the winning edge to our clients. Our clients include industry leaders like NHAI, Punj Lloyd, Reliance Energy, Power Grid, IOCL, HPCL, BPCL, Bajaj Hindustan amongst others. They have found in us a right-sized partner as far as quality, stability, and customer-centricity are concerned.
Apco Infratech Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – PROJECT MANAGER
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with all the departments for smooth and quality output deliverables.
- Ensure all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards & specifications.
- Be responsible for maintaining the quality and consistency of all technical documents.
- Work with the relevant technical team to ensure that all technical deliverables are properly checked and approved.
- Escalate issues that may impact on time/cost/quality to the next level immediately.
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Managing co-ordination of the contractors and workers engaged in project work.
- Managing project deliverable in line with the project plan.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at the project level.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E./Diploma/M.Tech – Civil
Experience – 20 – 30 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 2
Location – Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh