Aparna Constructions Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Engineer / Sr. Engineer – QC | Civil Engineer
Aparna Constructions Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Aparna Constructions Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Aparna Constructions and Estates Private Limited
Aparna Constructions, an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company, is a leading real estate developer in Hyderabad.
Since 1996, Aparna has completed and delivered 28 projects comprising fully-integrated Gated Community Villas, Premium Apartments and 3 Commercial Projects – spread over 15 million Sft. Aparna has delivered 5 Residential Plot projects spread over 1 .32 million Sq. Yards. These projects are widely recognized for their path-breaking innovations, continuously surpassing industry standards and many of which have become Landmark communities. Aparna will deliver some of the new Gated Communities & Residential Plots in 2016 & early 2017 spread over 6.5 million Sft. & 0.24 million Sq. Yards respectively. Also, in the pipeline are 3 Gated communities spread over 8 million Sft. Aparna projects are developed with an unwavering vision to offer a sustainable balance between affordability and luxury with global standards of construction and environmental responsibility. Aparna unparalleled success is built on customer relationships. Accordingly, we have set the highest standards in the area of customer care and Aparna believes in honesty, integrity, and transparency in every aspect of the business. Aparna’s ultimate goal is to deliver value through excellence every time, without compromise.
Aparna Constructions Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Engineer / Sr. Engineer – QC
- Ensure relevant standards and codes are available in Laboratory as controlled documents.
- Ensure compliance with all organizational and system (QMS/EMS/OHS) requirements
- Ensure implementation of Inspection Test Plans, Check Lists and other quality formats.
- Identify material sources, material tests and ensure conformity with specification and standards.
- Conduct regular tests on materials as per PQP for conformance and maintain records.
- Review of all reports related to quality matters.
- Timely submission of MPR/WPR to HO.
- Ensure that suitable measuring and testing equipment is available and by coordinating with HO for timely mobilization of equipment.
- Preparation of master list for lab equipment and updated periodically.
- Identify, Calibrate and maintain a master list of testing and measuring equipment.
- Conduct Compatibility tests whenever sources are changed.
- Conduct Product Quality check as per the procedure
- Inform findings to reporting authority with back up data, analysis, and comments at regular intervals.
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Hyderabad