Aparna Constructions Recruitment For Civil Engineers | AGM / Sr. Manager | Civil Engineering Jobs
Aparna Constructions Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Aparna Constructions Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Aparna Constructions and Estates Private Limited
Aparna Constructions, an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 :2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company, is a leading real estate developer in Hyderabad.
Since 1996, Aparna has completed and delivered 28 projects comprising fully-integrated Gated Community Villas, Premium Apartments and 3 Commercial Projects – spread over 15 million Sft. Aparna has delivered 5 Residential Plot projects spread over 1 .32 million Sq. Yards. These projects are widely recognized for their path-breaking innovations, continuously surpassing industry standards and many of which have become Landmark communities. Aparna will deliver some of the new Gated Communities & Residential Plots in 2016 & early 2017 spread over 6.5 million Sft. & 0.24 million Sq. Yards respectively. Also, in pipeline are 3 Gated communities spread over 8 million Sft. Aparna projects are developed with an unwavering vision to offer a sustainable balance between affordability and luxury with global standards of construction and environmental responsibility. Aparna unparalleled success is built on customer relationships. Accordingly, we have set the highest standards in the area of customer care and Aparna believes in honesty, integrity and transparency in every aspect of business. Aparna ultimate goal is to deliver value through excellence every time, without compromise.
Aparna Constructions Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – AGM/Sr. Manager
- Micro & Macro scheduling of residential project
- Preliminary concept development.
- Product matrix and specification finalization.
- Preliminary estimate.
- Drawing vetting.
- Value engineering.
- Projects beautifications.
- Aesthetics in design.
- Management signoff – Drawings, specification, amenities, areas, schedule, costing.
- Final Estimation.
- Manage the construction/design deliverables in accordance with construction requirements.
- Budget & macro Schedule.
- Contract signing.
- Clearing marking collaterals.
- New product research.
- Contracts -finding contractors, getting quotes
- Billings – verification, certification
- Preparation of comparative statement, documents like PO, WO, variance statements, etc.
- Preparing the cost of any building project from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 10 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Hyderabad