- AP High Court Recruitment 2019 | Court Master & Personal Secretaries Posts | Total 21 Vacancies | Last Date – 14.10.2019 | Apply @ hc.ap.nic.in
- AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card – Download Here | Click Here
- High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019:
- AP High Court Vacancy 2019 Details:
- High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Eligibility Details:
AP High Court Recruitment 2019 | Court Master & Personal Secretaries Posts | Total 21 Vacancies | Last Date – 14.10.2019 | Apply @ hc.ap.nic.in
AP High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Andhra Pradesh has released the recruitment notification for Court Master & Personal Secretaries Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Andhra Pradesh High Court
The Andhra Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. The seat of the High Court is at Amaravati, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. The court complex currently used for High court was named as “Judicial complex” and will be used for “City civil court” after the inauguration of Permanent High court building. It was established in the year 1954 when the new state of Andhra formed from the earlier Madras Presidency. After the merger of the Hyderabad State with Andhra State to form the State of Andhra Pradesh, the Court initially met at the Guntur city till 1956. Thereafter, the High Court started functioning from the capital city of Hyderabad. However, post bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh into Telangana and Andhra Pradesh as per the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad was constituted as a common High Court, until the new High Court for the State of Andhra Pradesh is created. Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh High Court i.e hc.ap.nic.in
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Job Vacancies 2019:
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Law Assistant Post. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of the High Court of AP Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. The total number of vacancies is not disclosed for the High Court of AP Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Degree in Arts or Science Or Commerce qualification in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the High Court of AP job vacancy. The age limit for the candidates must have crossed the age of 21 Years for the Recruitment of High Court of AP. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for the High Court of AP Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Andhra Pradesh High Court 2019 post is available on the official website.
AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card – Download Here | Click Here
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Position||Court Master & Personal Secretaries|
|Qualification||Any Degree, 12th|
|Salary||Rs. 37,000 – 91,450/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Age Limit||42 Years|
|Last Date||14th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
AP High Court Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies –
- Court Master – 21 Posts
Class-Category Wise Vacancy Details –
- OH – 10 Posts
- PH – 1 Post
- BC-A – 2 Posts
- BC-B – 1 Post
- BC-C – 1 Post
- BC-D – 1 Post
- BC-E – 1 Post
- SC – 3 Posts
- ST – 1 Post
NOTE – Candidate selections will be against BC-E vacancy will, however, be subject to the outcome of Civil Appeal Nos.2628-2637/ 2010 pending consideration before the Hon’ble Supreme Court Of India.
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Arts or Science Or Commerce of any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification.
- Candidates must hold a pass 180 WPM Speed in English Shorthand Examination, Conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification.
- Candidates must hold a pass in typewriting by higher grade examination in English, Conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification.
Age limit: (As on 1st July 2019)
- Candidates must have crossed the age of 42 Years.
Age Relaxation Category Wise –
- Candidates of SC, ST, Backward Classes – 5 years
- Candidates of Physically handicapped – 10 Years
Salary details of AP High Court Recruitment:
- Rs. 37,000 – 91,450/- (Per Month)
Candidates don’t have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment through demand draft drawn in favor of register, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati payable at state bank on India, High Court Branch (IFSC: SBIN0061328), Amaravati.
- OC & BC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. INR 250/-
Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh High Court Posts 2019 for Court Master & Personal Secretaries Posts:
Selection Procedure of Andhra Pradesh High Court for the posts of Court Master & Personal Secretaries Posts will be based on –
- Written Exam
- Oral Interview
NOTE – Selection process Based on Merit, Evaluated by tests in the Shorthand English 180 WPM (3 Min Duration) and 150 WPM (4 Minutes duration) and the transcription to be done on Computers within 40 and 45 min respectively.
How to Apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of AP High Court Vacancy-
To Read the Advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website of AP High Court i.e hc.ap.nic.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given instruction carefully then apply for the post.
- Or, click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement & Download Application”.
To Apply –
- Candidates who are interested may submit in the prescribed proforma with the 3 Latest Passport Size Colour Photograph, (One Photo to be pasted on the AP High Court Application FOrm duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and other two to the pasted on the hall tickets (original and Duplicates) along with the attested copies of academic and technical qualifications and send it to the given address below –
Postal Address –
To the Registrar (Administration), High Court Of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur, Pin – 522237
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 23rd September 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Form – 14th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application Form – Click Here