- AP High Court CJ Admit Card, Download 2019 | Download AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card @ hc.ap.nic.in
- AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019:
- Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh High Court Posts for the Civil Judge Posts:
- Documents To Carry For Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Examination 2019 –
- Details Present For Hall Ticket 2019 On AP High Court Civil Judge Posts –
- Syllabus For Civil Judge Examination 2019,
- Exam Date For Civil Judge Examination 2019,
- How to download AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019?
AP High Court CJ Admit Card, Download 2019 | Download AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card @ hc.ap.nic.in
AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 – Andhra Pradesh High Court has released the admit card for Civil Judge Posts. Many candidates of AP High Court aspirants have applied and patiently waited for the hall ticket. Now they can download the AP High Court CJ Admit Card 2019. All the information related to the admit card has been provided below.
About the Andhra Pradesh High Court
The Andhra Pradesh High Court (AP High Court) is a High Court of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. The seat of the Andhra Pradesh High Court is at Amaravati, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. It also provides systems for the assessment and results processing services to organizations. AP High Court is governed by a government that includes all the criminal cases of Andhra Pradesh, Ministry of Finance Government of India. The high court was named “Judicial complex” and will be used for “City civil court” after the inauguration of the Permanent High court building. AP High Court today is fully owned by the Government of India. Visit the official website of AP High Court i.e hc.ap.nic.in
AP High Court Admit Card 2019:
Andhra Pradesh High Court has recently released the Admit Card for Civil Judge Examination for the Civil Judge Posts. Interested candidates who have fillup the form of AP High Court Vacancy can go through the below post to download the admit card of the AP High Court Exam. There is a total of 38 vacancies allotted for AP High Court Recruitment 2019. You may here check out the exam duration, exam pattern & admit card download link for AP High Court Exam 2019. The hall ticket is important to know the exam center, venue, time of exam as well as for the verification purpose of yours in the exam hall. Candidates must take a hall ticket with their admit card to the exam hall. Candidates who have any queries regarding the Andhra Pradesh High Court exam pattern, exam schedule, scheme, Andhra Pradesh High Court Syllabus or any upcoming AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment notifications or any further updates like changes in this exam may visit the official website of AP High Court.
AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019:
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
||Computer Based Test, Written Examination, Viva Voce|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||28th October 2019 To 10th November 2019|
||9th & 10th November 2019|
Candidates must visit the official website to know more about any query. You’ll get here information in the sense of admit card, exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam schedule, and whole exam procedure along with the instruction followed in AP High Court Admit Card 2019. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest Admit Card updates.
Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh High Court Posts for the Civil Judge Posts:
Selection Procedure of Andhra Pradesh High Court for the Civil Judge Posts will be based on these stages –
- Screening (Computer Based Test)
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce
Documents To Carry For Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Examination 2019 –
While appearing in the examination hall, candidates are requested to carry their Andhra Pradesh High Court Hall Ticket 2019 with them before appearing the exam. And in addition to that particular Exam aspirants have to carry the following documents for security reasons on the Exam. Andhra Pradesh High Court candidates have to carry these documents while Appearing Exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by an Officer
Details Present For Hall Ticket 2019 On AP High Court Civil Judge Posts –
All the Andhra Pradesh High Court candidates applied for this post, aspirants may download the AP High Court CJ Admit Card 2019 2nd week of September 2019. Carry the Hall Ticket before entering the exam hall candidates have to check the details present for the Andhra Pradesh High Court Hall Ticket 2019 about them are correct or not. If the details of the Andhra Pradesh High Court DA Posts are not correct or if there is any problem please bring notice to the higher authorities of the Andhra Pradesh High Court (AP High Court). They will recheck the details of the Andhra Pradesh High Court Hall Ticket 2019 and resend it to you with the correct details. So, candidates please don’t be panic for any kind of problem-related to Hall Ticket 2019.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Syllabus For Civil Judge Examination 2019,
Andhra Pradesh High Court (AP High Court) has released a total number of 8,581 vacancies that are to be recruited this year. This is a golden opportunity for job seekers who are looking for a bright future in the government sector of the Andhra Pradesh High Court. A huge number of students have availed this opportunity and we are here to hold your hands to help you sail through an exam. So, to give you a helping hand in this regard we are providing you an exam pattern, important dates, important topics to be covered with the exam pattern to be followed by the exam. Candidates should be having knowledge about the syllabus and the pattern of the exam is the most important aspect when you decide to attempt an exam. Candidates will get the Syllabus on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh High Court. So, please visit the website to get the Syllabus. Before Applying the exam candidates must read the given Syllabus to do their best in the exam. So, candidates must follow the Syllabus Patten.
Exam Date For Civil Judge Examination 2019,
The Andhra Pradesh High Court has decided to conduct the AP High Court Civil Judge written the exam from the 9th November 2019 & 10th November 2019. So candidates must download the Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 before appearing the written exam. Aspirants can also check the official site to know more details about the AP High Court CJ Admit Card 2019. So Aspirants, don’t miss the exam and appear the exam carefully and be a success.
How to download AP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019?
Steps to Download AP High Court Admit Card –
- Visit the website of AP High Court i.e hc.ap.nic.in
- On the home page please search for AP High Court Civil Judge
- Then scroll down and find the Admit Card section, Clik on it.
- Then, select any given options and Download the Admit card.
- Login using the Registration ID or Roll Number that you have created during the registration of the online application.
- Print out your hall ticket/ Admit card and must attend the exam.
- Read the instruction of the Admit Card carefully.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date to fill the AP High Court Online Application Form – 22nd October 2019
- Screening (Computer Based Test) – 4th August 2019
- Exam Date – 9th November 2019 & 10th November 2019
- Admit Card Release Date – 28th October 2019 To 10th November 2019
AP High Court Civil Judge Short Notice – Click Here