Amazon MEGA Recruitment For Any Graduates | Transaction Risk Investigator
Amazon MEGA Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Amazon Hiring Any Graduates.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. The company started as an online marketplace for books but expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. In 2015, Amazon surpassed Walmart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization. In 2017, Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market for US$13.4 billion, which substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer. In 2018, Bezos announced that its two-day delivery service, Amazon Prime, had surpassed 100 million subscribers worldwide.
Amazon MEGA Recruitment For Any Graduates
Positions – Transaction Risk Investigator
Job Description –
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Bangalore. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the Investigation and Elimination of online e-commerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. The Researches and evaluates facts surrounding buyer and/or seller transactions. Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established SOPs and tools. Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations. Communicates with external customers via phone and email during the investigation process.
- Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Educational Qualification – Graduate
Experience: 0-4 years
Salary – INR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru