Amazon MEGA Recruitment For Any Graduates | Seller support associate
Amazon MEGA Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Amazon Hiring Any Graduates.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. The company started as an online marketplace for books but expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. In 2015, Amazon surpassed Walmart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization. In 2017, Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market for US$13.4 billion, which substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer. In 2018, Bezos announced that its two-day delivery service, Amazon Prime, had surpassed 100 million subscribers worldwide.
Amazon MEGA Recruitment For Any Graduates
Positions – Seller support associate
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree in any discipline
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary – INR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 50
Location – Chennai
Kindly apply on this job posting if you interested and (only) the shortlisted candidates will receive an email for the initial online assessment from email@example.com
Note: – All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with a webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interviews.