Akshaya Patra Foundation Recruiting Civil Engineers | Civil Engineer & Engineer
The Akshaya Patra Foundation Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Akshaya Patra Foundation Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Akshaya Patra Foundation
Since 2000, Akshaya Patra has been concerting all its efforts towards providing fresh and nutritious meals to children on every single school day. We are continuously leveraging technology to multiply our reach. The state-of-the-art kitchens have become a subject of study and have attracted curious visitors from around the world. The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Our organization strives to eliminate classroom hunger by implementing the Mid-Day Meal Scheme in government schools and government-aided schools. Alongside, Akshaya Patra also aims at countering malnutrition and supporting the right to education of socio-economically disadvantaged children. Today, Akshaya Patra is the world’s largest (not-for-profit run) Mid-Day Meal Programme serving wholesome food every school day to over 1.76 million children from 16,785 schools across 12 states & 1 Union territory of India.
Akshaya Patra Foundation Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Civil Engineer & Engineer / Manager (QA/QC – Civil)
Preferred Individuals from Hard core construction industry. Flexible to move to any location in India
- Responsible for site planning,
- Preparing structural BOQ, Arch BOQ, BBS, etc., from the GFC drawings,
- Site execution as per the final set of drawings.
- Shortlisting & finalizing contractors.
- Preparing MSP of each project.
- Signing off with contractor.
- Monitoring work progress.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Ensuring work as per defined quality standards etc.
- Self-motivating, innovative thinking.
- Team player.
QA / QC Engineer – Civil
Preferred Individuals from Hard core construction industry
Flexible to move to any location in India
- Design techniques and working with maps, drawings, and models, blueprints as well as CAD software in 2D & 3D.
- QC testing, data and documentation management, IS, ASTM & ISO standards in Civil Engineering, Method statement & ITP preparations, standards for Audit
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Salary – INR 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 5
Location – Rudrapur