- AIESL Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Supervisor Posts | Total 170 Vacancies | Last Date – 05.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.airindia.in
- AIESL Recruitment 2019:
- Air India Engineering Services Limited Vacancy 2019 Details:
- AIESL Recruitment Eligibility Details:
AIESL Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Supervisor Posts | Total 170 Vacancies | Last Date – 05.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2019 – Air India Engineering Services Limited has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Supervisor Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Air India Engineering Services Limited
Air India, the Country’s proud flag carrier, also has the biggest MRO set up in India that can serve as a One-Stop-Shop for all Engineering requirements. Presently, AIESL is approved by the DGCA under the purview of CAR-145 which carries with it nomination and acceptance by the DGCA of additional Managers (Base Maintenance, Line Maintenance, and Workshops) who are competent and experienced in the area of their work. Visit the official website of AIESL i.e www.airindia.in
AIESL Job Vacancies 2019:
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Assistant Supervisor Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of AIESL Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 170 vacancies allotted for AIESL Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Graduate, BCA, B.Sc, Diploma from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this AIESL job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 33 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for AIESL Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the Air India Engineering Services Limited 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
AIESL Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Supervisor|
|Qualification||Graduate, BCA, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 39,100/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||33 Years|
|Starting Date||19th October 2019|
|Last Date||5th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Air India Engineering Services Limited Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Exam & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Supervisor – 170 Posts
Region-wise Vacancy Details –
- Eastern – 15 Posts
- Western – 80 Posts
- Northern – 50 Posts
- Southern – 25 Posts
AIESL Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates have to complete their Graduate, BCA, B.Sc, Diploma in AME from any Recognized Institute/ University.
- For General Category – 33 years
- For OBC candidates – 36 Years
- For SC/ST candidates – 38 Years
Salary details of Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment:
- Assistant Supervisor – Rs.19,570/- (Per Month)
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of AIESL Recruitment 2019 through Online or Bank Challan at any SBI Bank Branch –
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process for Air India Engineering Services Limited Posts 2019 for the Assistant Supervisor Posts:
Selection Procedure of Air India Engineering Services Limited for the Assistant Supervisor will be based on Online Skill Test.
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Air India Engineering Services Limited Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of AIESL i.e http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm
- Click on -> Recruitment on Fixed Term Contract Basis for the Post of Assistant Supervisor
- Read the given information carefully then apply for the post.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants may apply Online through the website http://www.airindia.in
- Or, Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date of Online Application – 19th October 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 5th November 2019
- Date of downloading of Admit Card Tentatively – 10th – 15th November 2019
- Date of Examination/ Skill test Tentative – 24th November 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here