AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Resident Engineer – Bridge | Civil Engineers
The AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the AECOM India Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers
About AECOM India Private Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings, and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Resident Engineer – Bridge
India – Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal
AECOM India is seeking a qualified Resident Engineer (Bridge) Railways for RVNL PMC Bhopal-Itarsi Project.
Job Duties –
- Responsible for working with the team leader for overall Construction supervision and Contract administration and Management of the Contract. Finalization of specification, quality control measures with reference to quality control norms and tests, contract administration, checking and certifying Interim Payment certificates, issuance of Engineer’s Instructions, monitoring of cost control, certifying variation orders, rendering advice to Client on various technical and contractual issues, etc.
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
Specific Skills Required –
- Technical skills, Problem-solving, Management skills, Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in similar projects.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 17 – 18 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Bhopal, India