AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Civil Engineers
AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the AECOM India Pvt Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers.
About AECOM India Private Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance, and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings, and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation, and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
AECOM India Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – O&M Engineer (STP)
- Graduation in Civil Engineering/Environment Engineering and
- Post-graduation in Civil/Public Health/Environmental Engineering
- Must be an STP Operational Engineer with at least 10 years of overall experience in Municipal domestic wastewater treatment facilities of which at least 3 years in Operational & Management at STP.
- He should have undertaken the O&M of at least 3 Nos of STPs of more than 25 MLD Capacity.
- Good understanding of Sewage Treatment – Process Design as well as O&M
- Exposure to large capacity STP shall be an advantage
- Exposure to troubleshooting shall be an advantage
- Extensive O&M experience of STPs.
- Good understanding of how to refurbish the existing STP
- Willingness to travel extensively
Keywords: water, wastewater, wastewater recycling, sewage treatment, STP, O&M, Operation and maintenance, sewage, sewerage.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Environmental, Civil, M.Tech in Civil, Environmental
Experience: 10 – 20 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Paryagraj