AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Engineer | Civil Engineers
The AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the AECOM India Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers
About AECOM India Private Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance, and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine annual industry rankings and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings, and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation, and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Project Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting their project engineers/sr. engineers on design tasks to support wet utilities civil infrastructure development activities such as pressure network, sewerage network, road drainage network, etc. includes pumping station, STP/WTP design.
- Our Design Delivery Engineering team currently has a vacancy for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Water/Wastewater Engineer with minimum experience of such development engineering projects. Typical duties will include the Hydraulic design | modeling of wet utilities pipe network and detailed engineering technical deliveries for preparing plans, profiles, quantities, schedules, etc. for industrial, commercial, and public infrastructure developments using WaterGEMS/ SewerGEMS. Hands-on experience in Civil 3D and AutoCAD drafting tools are added advantages.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and technically minded Engineer to join Aecom GDC (Global Design Centre), Bangalore. India. This would be an ideal opening for a Junior level of experienced Water/Wastewater Engineer who has exposure/already worked within the Wet utilities pipe network design and modeling aspects and its outputs and delivery tasks. This position will provide a good opportunity to join and work with the Hydraulics & Drainage team, advancing in their design & modeling related deliveries and productions with very strong pipeline of water infrastructure projects.
- The successful candidate will be highly organized and able to manage his own time and tasks efficiently.
- 5 Years of Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering/Equivalent inexperience.
- 5 years of working experience with similar nature of work.
- Having considerable involvement in hydraulic pipe network design and modeling tasks of pressure networks or sewerage networks or road drainage networks.
- At least 3 years of working experience in using software’s Infoworks WS Pro.
- Post Graduation Degree in the relevant domain.
- Awareness of pipe network design codes
- Exposure in CAD /BIM tools such as Auto CAD, Civil 3D will be added advantage.
- CAD Activities/drawings production checking/overseeing experience.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience – 5 to 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location –Bengaluru, India