AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Engineer | Civil Engineers
The AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the AECOM India Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers
About AECOM India Private Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance, and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine annual industry rankings and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings, and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation, and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Project Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare Quality Assurance Plan and Documents for implementation in the project.
- Prepare Quality Control Procedures to be applied by the Project Management Team.
- Work in close coordination with various technical teams of GC and assist them in implementing the Quality Assurance Systems.
- Review the bid documents submitted by tenderers for the civil packages focusing on aspects related to the implementation of quality assurance/quality control system.
- Review the Quality Assurance Management Systems of the Project Contractors including their Plans & Procedures to ensure that a robust Quality Control/Assurance regime is brought in force on the Project.
- Perform scheduled and random Quality audits of the contractors’ works at site and issue NCR for non-conformance.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience – 10 to 16 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Pune