AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | CIVIL ENGINEER | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Candidates Apply Now
The AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
About AECOM India Private Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees Ã¢â¬” including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals Ã¢â¬” serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazineÃ¢â¬â¢s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a WorldÃ¢â¬â¢s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings, and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clientsÃ¢â¬â¢ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Civil Engineer-Land Development
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes an approach to solving new problems encountered.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed-upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
Educational Qualification – UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical, Civil, Diploma – Chemical, Civil
Experience: 8 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Gurgaon