The AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the AECOM India Private Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About AECOM India Private Limited
We were founded in 1972, by the late Sh. Vithalbhai Gobarbhai Patel, as a partnership firm named as Patel Construction Company and were formally incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 2004. We are promoted and managed by Chairman, Sh. Pravinbhai Vithalbhai Patel Managing Director, Sh. Arvind Vithalbhai Patel and our Whole Time Directors, Sh. Dineshbhai Pragjibhai Vaviya, Sh. Madhubhai Pragjibhai Vaviya and Sh.. Sureshbhai Pragjibhai Vaviya. We are an established construction, development and maintenance service company mainly involved in the business framework of construction of roads and highways, bridges, irrigation and mining projects, construction of commercial buildings, and other ancillary services like toll collection, operation and maintenance of highways.
AECOM India Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – ASSISTANT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / SR. CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER
- Graduate Civil Engineer
- Masters degree in Environmental Engineering/construction management will be preferred.
- A minimum total of 10 years of experience in construction of large infrastructure projects with a minimum of 7 years in water supply/wastewater projects
- Experience in multilateral funded projects will be preferred
- Experience in FIDIC contract conditions will be preferred
- Experience in computer-based project management tools will be preferred
- Experience in implementation of Distribution Network Improvement (DNI) works
- Experience in implementation of sewerage works including pumping stations.
Educational Qualification – UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
PG – M.Tech – Environmental
Experience: 10 – 20 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Jaipur