AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineers
The AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the AECOM India Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
About AECOM India Private Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings, and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Project Manager (Tunnel Construction Engineer)
- AECOM is seeking applications from highly experienced Project Manager (Tunnel Construction Engineer) with extensive experience in Tunnel projects. Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction & management of assigned Project Management contracts. The appointed PM will establish and build professional relationships with Clients, other Consultants, and Contractors and effectively manage AECOM’s client expectations.
- The Project Manager will prepare and implement Project Management plans and procedures, coordinate and Interact with other disciplines within AECOM and with 3rd parties in relation to Technical, Financial, Safety, Quality, program and other elements of a project, to ensure successful execution of the PM scope of services.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Acts as the Company representative for all day to day Contract matters with the Client during the program execution. Understands and develops the Client’s Brief. Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and contractors. Responsible for following up on instructions & commitments associated with the project.
- Takes an active, personal role in the establishment, implementation, and management of project Safety Management Systems and Procedures.
- Oversees the establishment of Package / Project specific briefs, contracts, and procedures. Assists the Project Director on matters that cross between interfacing elements, projects or Business Lines.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Plans direct supervises and control the execution of all business, technical, fiscal and administrative functions of the assigned project or subtask.
- Works with the Project Director to develop construction budgets, schedules and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Supports the Project Director in the Procurement of other Consultants and Contractors on behalf of the Client.
- Assists the Project Director in devising and execution of actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or schedule delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule. Supports or develops recommendations and action plans to resolve issues affecting or likely to affect the successful execution of the works.
- Liaison with Technical Services and Shared services personnel for delivery of design, costs, schedules, and overall project support.
- Establishes regular meeting to review package status, formulate action items and follows up on closeout.
- Works proactively, constructively and fairly with all parties to ensure the successful execution of the project,
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Responsible for all Contract activities and commercial performance to meet project goals & objectives.
- Responsible for managing Safety and Quality performance of projects.
Required Candidate profile
- Post Graduate in Civil / Mining Engineering.
- Should have more than 12 years of experience inD&B / NATM Tunnel Construction Supervision and more than 6 years of experience in the capacity of Team Leader/Project Manager in tunnel projects
- Total more than twenty-five (25) years of work experience post qualifications in relevant infrastructure projects.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years experience outside India and neighboring countries have a common border with India.
- A positive collaborator who shares knowledge freely and offers support to his peers and seniors
- Recognized as a team leader within a project environment.
- Has a positive attitude and disciplined approach.
Educational Qualification – M.Tech – Civil, Mining
Experience: 12 – 15 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Rishikesh