AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers | Senior Structural Engineers | Civil Engineers
The AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the AECOM India Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
About AECOM India Private Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings, and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
AECOM India Pvt Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Senior Structural Engineers
AECOM is currently seeking experienced Structural Design Engineer for Pune Metro Project. The Structure Design Engineer will be responsible for leading the work of a design squad on various types of the underground structure of the project. Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications. Lead a small team of Engineers/CADs and independently performs all the tasks necessary to complete the design of the entire structure.
- Provide sound technical expertise when applying engineering principles, techniques and methods to design of infrastructure projects.
- Performs complex engineering tasks effectively and accurately
- Review and extracts engineering information from CAD Drawings
- Prepares and reviews structural models using common structural analysis software such as MIDAS-
- CIVIL, Autodesk Structural Bridge Design, and STAAD PRO.
- Prepares engineering designs computations, sketches, and review final design drawings/documents.
- Liaison and coordination with the Clients as required.
- Provides technical guidance to Design Engineers, CAD Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
- Establishes the design requirements of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverable for adherence to these criteria.
- Carry out a technical review for all tunnels, utility building, and other structures, including
- Independent Design Checks.
- Assure design is in conformance with time, cost, schedule, and contractual requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in terms of quantity, quality and cost to assess whether targets have
- been achieved and determine where improvement and inefficiencies can be achieved.
- Coordinate and assist the line manager to develop and continuously improve the design review
- process and to maintain quality.
- Coordinate the work of the project team with other engineering disciplines through liaison with other professionals.
- Prepares and issues specifications, datasheets, and other construction documents.
- May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
- Required Candidate profile
- Graduate in Civil or Structural Engineering Degree is essential.
- Masters in Civil or Structural engineering.
- Must have 5-10 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in the underground metro project.
- Should have experience in elevated stations design project.
- Have working knowledge in design and design support works as applicable.
- Proficiency in the use of structural analysis tools and software.
- Client coordination.
- Reporting and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in similar projects
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Pune