Aditya Birla Group Hiring Civil Engineers | Assistant Manager – Design & Drawing | Civil Engineers
Aditya Birla Group Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Aditya Birla Group Recruiting For Civil Engineers.
About SVS Projects India Private Limited
A US $43 billion corporations, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees, belonging to 42 nationalities. Over 50 percent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations spanning 35 countries. The Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 34 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia. Great businesses are never built on the quicksands of opportunism. I reiterate that, if living by our values means, perhaps growing at a pace slower than we would otherwise have liked, so be it. For us, leadership lies at the heart of knowing what we stand for.
Aditya Birla Group Hiring Civil Engineers
Positions – Assistant Manager – Design & Drawing
- Analysis and Design of RCC and Steel Structures of cement plant, such as pre-heaters, silos, etc.
- Knowledge of IS CODES used in the design of the RCC and steel structures.
- Analysis and design of the RCC and STEEL structures of the cement plant.
- STAAD-PRO software knowledge is must.
- Machine Foundation, Dynamic analysis of structure is required.
- Lead a team of two design engineers and two Draftsperson.
- Analysis and design of RCC frame structures, Steel frame structures, pre-heater towers, silos, machine foundation, and other Cement plant structures.
- Planning and scheduling of jobs, and Leading a team of Design engineers and Draft persons
- checking the analysis and design of the Design engineers and validate.
- Checking and guiding the preparation of the drawings for construction/fabrication as per the QA procedure.
- Structural Stability Assessment-Guidance for retrofitting.
Required Candidate profile
- M.E./ M.Tech – Structural Engineering
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 9 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Provided
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai Suburbs, Andheri East