Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Planning Manager
Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Adani Road Transport Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Adani Road Transport Ltd
Adani Group is a diversified organization in India with combined revenue of $13 Bn and a market cap of $22 Bn (as of 27th May 2020) comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has created a world-class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence. Adani Group is headquartered in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, India. Over the years, Adani Group has positioned itself to be the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio businesses focusing on large scale infrastructure development in India with O & M practices benchmarked to global standards. With four IG rated businesses, it is the only Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer in India.
Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Planning Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a master schedule for projects.
- Need to create and modify the schedule, detailing each sequence of work that should be done at a particular time
- Coordinates the flow of technical documents (requisitions, data books, drawings, specifications, calculations)between project operations, engineering disciplines, and other related support groups
- Ensures that pre-established requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project.
- Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, and supplier requirements. May revise the system or schedule as required to ensure timely approvals and distribution.
- Expedites review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced project documents.
May serve as an engineering coordination job leader, providing technical guidance to Engineering Aides as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE-Civil (Full Time/ Regular) with 12+ Years of experience in the Planning & Billing profile in National Highway projects.
- Candidate should have expertise in Project Management, Construction Planning, Construction Management, Contract Management, Reporting & Documentation, and Process Improvement.
- Should be well versed with MS Projects, Primavera, and IS Codes.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience – 12 – 15 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 2
Location – Bilaspur, Vijayawada