Adani Power Maharashtra Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Adani Power Maharashtra Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Adani Power Maharashtra Limited
Adani Power Maharashtra Limited is the power business subsidiary of Indian conglomerate Adani Group with head office at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company is India’s largest private power producer, with a capacity of 10,440 MW and also it is the largest solar power producer of India with a capacity of 688 MW. Adani Power Maharashtra Limited is the largest coal based Thermal Power Plant in the state of Maharashtra, India. The plant has a capacity to generate 3300 MW power through its 5 units of 660 MW capacity. All units at this location are of Supercritical Technology, driving efficiency in coal-based power generation. The first unit of the plant was commissioned on 28th August 2012 and subsequently, other units were commissioned. The plant achieved full capacity with the commissioning of Unit V on 11th October 2014.
Adani Power Maharashtra Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
- Knowledge of Quality Control of various site Civil Activities of Power Plant.
- Documentation & quality assurance.
- Knowledge of concrete & material.
- Inspection and Control of Quality with respect to Field Quality Plan and various respective
- IS standard for achieving the aimed goals.
- Day to Day Inspection at the site for strict adherence of FQP by Contracting Agency.
- Inspection of the Documentation system and Testing at Contracting agency.
- Verification of the contracting agency’s Invoice and Measurement.
- Encouragement to contractors QC staff for the efficient environment in terms of Quality.
- Consultation with Execution Agency for monitoring of quality control activities at the site.
- Inspection and certification of the Incoming material.
- Good communication & analytical skills.
- Candidates who have already applied for Adani Power, need not apply again.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Tiroda