AASL Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Officer/Manager & Various Posts. Check the details of Airline Services Allied Limited (AASL) Recruitment 2019 given below. Those Candidates who are interested to the AASL vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply online. You can check out important dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, & post-wise vacancies for AASL Recruitment 2019 exam preparation.
AASL Recruitment 2019:
|Position||Assistant Officer/Manager & Various Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000/- to 1,20,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||19th April 2019|
AASL Recruitment – Detailed Notification
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies – Post Wise
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer -1 Post
- Asst. General Manager (Operating Training) -1 Post
- Chief/AGM of MMD – 1 Post
- Asst. General Manager (Revenue Management) – 1 Post
- Sr. Manager (Liaison Officer) – 1 Post
- Sr. Manager (Personnel) – 1 Post
- Business Analyst (Sr. Manager) – 1 Post
- Sr. Manager (Finance) -1 Post
- Manager (Personnel) -1 Post
- Manager (Finance) -1 Post
- Manager (Catering) -1 Post
- Manager Reservation Procedure – 1 Post
- Station Manager – 9 Post (1 each for each place)
- Manager Price Analyst – 1 Post
- Manager Sales and Marketing – 1 Post
- Call Center Monitoring Unit (Assistant Manager/Officer/BPO Team Leader) – 3 Posts
- Officer (Security) – 1 Post
- Officer (MMD/Slots (Officer)/Customer care/Passenger Sales) – 10 Posts
- Asst. officer (Office Management) – 3 Posts
- Cabin Crew – 42 Posts
- Supervisor (Security) – 27 Posts
- Cabin Crew : Candidates must have 10+2 from recognized board
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer/Sr. Manager (Finance) : Candidates must have CA from ICAI
- Asst. General Manager (Operating Training)/Sr. Manager (Liaison Officer) : Candidates must have Graduate/ MBA or equivalent
- Chief/AGM of MMD : Candidates must have MBA
- Asst. General Manager (Revenue Management)/Sr. Manager (Personnel)/Manager (Personnel) : Candidates must have MBA or equivalent
- Business Analyst (Sr. Manager)/Manager Reservation Procedure/Manager Price Analyst/Manager Sales and Marketing : Candidates must have Graduate and PG in aviation or related field .
- Manager (Finance) : Candidates must have ICWA/ICAI/MBA or equivalent .
- Manager (Catering) : Candidates must have 10+2 and Diploma in Hotel Management .
- Station Manager : Candidates must have Graduate .
- Call Center Monitoring Unit (Assistant Manager/Officer/BPO Team Leader)/Officer (Security) : Candidates must have Graduate .
- Officer (MMD/Slots (Officer)/Customer care/Passenger Sales) : Candidates must have MBA .
- Asst. officer (Office Management) : Candidates must have Graduate. Diploma in Office Management.
Age limit: (As on 24th April 2019)
- 18 to 50 Years
- Rs. 36,000/- to 1,20,000/- (Per Month)
- A demand draft for an amount of Rs, 1,500/- (Not applicable for SC/ST)
Selection Process for AASL Recruitment 2019:
Selection Procedure of Airline Services Allied Limited Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Officer/Manager & Various Posts will be based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Airline Services Allied Limited Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant Officer/Manager & Various Posts?
Candidates who are eligible may send their application to the Alliance Air , Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, IGI Airport, New Delhi 110037 along with required documents at the following venue untill 19th April 2019.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Ending Date for the Submission of AASL’s Application Form – 19th April 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
About Airline Services Allied Limited
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) is Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India and is a subsidiary of Indian Airlines. Established in 1983, the company provides support services to Indian Airlines such as air transport services and manage airplane purchase, lease and sale transactions. As a subsidiary of Indian Airlines, AASL also provides air transport services under the name “Alliance Air”. AASL is headquartered in New Delhi.
Why thejobalert for AASL Recruitment Vacancy?
The jobalert is indeed the best website for AASL recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the AASL worker salary. And here not only the AASL recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with AASL exam result, AASL admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best AASL Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The AASL job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on AASL recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the AIRLINE SERVICES ALLIED LIMITED recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for AASL recruitment.
How to prepare for the AIRLINE SERVICES ALLIED LIMITED recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the AIRLINE SERVICES ALLIED LIMITED recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and Airline Services Allied Limitedine what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the AIRLINE SERVICES ALLIED LIMITED recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and AASL recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for AASL Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.